A member of the 360 Engineering team since 2014, Spencer’s project approach is people-oriented, and he excels in communication and coordination with clients. Spencer tackles challenges optimistically and performs a careful analysis to troubleshoot issues and determine optimal solutions.
With a diverse range of project experience, Spencer is skilled in system selection and layout, equipment selection, energy modeling, engineering report writing, specifications, drafting, design team coordination, and construction administration. He’s worked in a variety of market sectors including education, government, laboratory, retail, and commercial office.
Spencer holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Cedarville University. He is a licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Colorado, and a certified USGBC LEED Accredited Professional.
Some of Spencer’s passions outside of engineering are reading, cycling, playing the drums, and spending time outdoors with his wife and daughter.
- UPS Monument Distribution Center– Monument, CO
- Denver Public Schools Trevista at Horace Mann- Mechanical/Plumbing Upgrades– Denver, CO
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) Solar Energy Research Facility Cooling Tower– Golden, CO
- North Table Mountain – Water Treatment Plant Expansion– Golden, CO
- Colorado State Patrol Trooper Offices HVAC Replacements- Adams County/Golden, CO
- National Park Service (NPS) Curecanti Elk Creek Visitor Center– Gunnison, CO
- National Park Service (NPS) Saguaro National Park- Historic Green House & Guest House HSR- Pima County, AZ
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) National Wind Technology Center CoMET Insulation– Boulder, CO
- USDA Forest Service Jemez Ranger Station District Office– Jemez Springs, NM