15 YEARS OF SHARED VISION | SHARED SUCCESS
360 Engineering, Inc. is a full-service women-owned mechanical engineering firm founded in 2003 by Denise Dihle, PE. The firm was built on providing exceptional customer service, which remains our core value and top priority. Our consulting engineers have a diverse range of experience in designing HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems in multiple industries, including municipal, government, education, healthcare, and commercial buildings.
Who We Are
We are a team of passionate professionals focused on delivering high-quality consulting and engineering services. Our experienced mechanical engineers listen closely, investigate thoroughly, and look at the big picture. We identify all options and review the pros and cons of each one with you to determine the optimal solution. We work collaboratively to find creative solutions that offer maximum benefit to the facility, its occupants, operators, and environment – and make sense to your bottom line. Every project is approached from an energy efficiency standpoint, with attention to maintenance, utility cost, and upfront costs. Our responsibility is to provide right-sized solutions for the full project lifecycle that meet today’s goals and address long-term needs.
MWBE Certifications & Designations
360 Engineering is a women-owned small business (WOSB). Our main certifications include:
- Federal Government: SBA, WOSB
- State of Colorado-CDOT: DBE
- City and County of Denver: DBE, MWBE, SBE
Where We Work
While we pride ourselves on mechanical engineering design and engineering consulting completed in Denver and around Colorado, we work on projects around the country. Located in the Denver metro area, 360 Engineering is headquartered in beautiful Golden, Colorado. Our proximity to major highways and the Colorado high country allows us to travel easily around the state. Currently, our engineers are licensed Professional Engineers in nearly 30 states including Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming, and we can very efficiently obtain licensure as needed in additional states.
Organizations & Affiliations
Our clients are increasingly informed and requesting more sustainable mechanical and plumbing systems. In addition to maintaining all relevant licensure and certifications, 360 Engineering works diligently to stay on top of new technology, research, methods, and trends – not to mention ever-changing building codes. Active involvement in industry organizations means we share experiences, best practices, and lessons learned with our peers – collaborative knowledge that benefits our clients directly with widely sourced, proven solutions.
We are members of the mechanical engineering industry’s leading organizations, including:
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) — Professional Engineer (PE) in 30 states
- International WELL Building Institute – WELL Building Standard
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) – LEED AP Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
- AABC Commissioning Group (ACG) – Certified Commissioning Authority (CxA)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
Recognizing the terrific opportunities that we’ve had to be industry leaders, we are pleased to share some of the recent recognition given to our company, our founder, and our employees.
- 360 Engineering named a Denver Business Journal 2018 Small Business Award finalist…Read More
- Denise Dihle honored as one of Denver Business Journal’s 2017 Outstanding Women in Business…Read More
- Denise Dihle named to Denver Business Journal’s 2017 Top Women in Energy list…Read More
- Denise Dihle recognized as one of Enterprising Women Magazine’s 2017 Enterprising Women of the Year…Read More
- United States Department of Energy (USDOE’16) Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year…Read More
- Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce (CWCC), 2016 Small Company of the Year…Read More
We support our community through charitable contributions and donations of time and service. Below are just a few of the outstanding non-profit organizations we have had the privilege of serving:
- Metro Caring – A leading hunger-prevention organization with a unique approach of simultaneously fighting hunger and promoting sustainability by redistributing food overstock from restaurants and grocers
- The Gathering Place – Denver’s only daytime drop-in center for women, children, and transgender individuals who are experiencing poverty or homelessness
- Mental Health Partners – A comprehensive community mental health center serving the Denver/ Boulder metro area in a global economy
- Southeast Health Group – Providing mental health and wellness services to the rural Colorado counties of Baca, Bent, Crowley, Kiowa, Otero, and Prowers
- Junior Achievement Rocky Mountain –The local presence of a worldwide organization dedicated to inspiring and preparing young people to succeed
- Colorado School of Mines – We support the school’s Family and Friends scholarship fund (for financially deserving children of Mines employees), as well as its Athletic Fund
- The Alliance for Sustainable Colorado – Dedicated to turning sustainability from vision to reality in a Colorado where connected, empowered, and sustainable communities can fulfill their potential economically, environmentally, and socially