360 Engineering was founded on the idea of Unlimited Vision – seeing all the possibilities. This open-minded approach defines our work with clients and our culture within. We are incredibly client-focused, emphasizing responsiveness, and clear communication. We don’t confine ourselves to market segments or project types, believing that solving a great variety of challenges best equips our team to effectively and efficiently complete any single undertaking. In that spirit, the people that make up 360 Engineering are not strictly confined to roles or duties. Engineers are encouraged to do more than draft what is dictated; they are given guidance to make design decisions on their own and, as they grow, to take on increasing responsibility. We support continuing education and career growth, challenging all employees to better themselves and the company.
Our office vibe varies from diligent silence to jovial chatter to frantic chaos, often all in the same day! Deadlines need to be met, but employee morale is a priority, making sure nobody gets burned out and aiming to leave early on Fridays.
Located directly across from North Table Mountain Park West Trailhead in Golden, Colorado, you can’t ask for a more beautiful office setting with access to outdoor activities right out of our front door. Inside, our office is spacious and bright. Each employee has their own cubicle space with plenty of room and sit-stand desks. For private meetings or a quiet space to work, there are several collaboration areas, conference rooms, and huddle rooms. A large kitchen waterfall island is an office feature and a great space for lunch or casual office conversations.
Current Employment Opportunities
Mechanical Project Engineer
You are a talented mechanical engineer who is proud of your work in the HVAC industry. You are on the PE track but looking for additional design challenges. You’re working in a large firm where your opportunities are realized only when someone else leaves the company, and you are tired of waiting. Your passion for your work shows in your designs, your client interaction, and your teamwork.
How you’ll spend your days:
- Working side by side with your client stakeholders and internal project teams to complete each project at an appropriate velocity
- Balancing multiple project requirements without breaking a sweat
- Coordinating with all project stakeholders – architects, engineers, clients – consistently and skillfully
- Writing material specs that are value engineered and in compliance with the project requirements
- Providing load calculations and energy analysis on projects
- Selecting and scheduling equipment for the project
- Completing drawing packages for both mechanical and plumbing systems that are fully coordinated
What you’ll bring to the role:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution
- You have enjoyed a successful career with at least 1 year of professional experience as a mechanical engineer in the HVAC industry
- You’re active in the local community and your professional experience as a mechanical engineer.
- Experience with new construction, re-engineering, and retrofit projects
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Revit, and load software (TRACE 700)
- You bring a friendly, outgoing and professional communication style with you to work every day
- You are naturally self-directed, resourceful, with an agile mind – you can switch priorities quickly, and your memory is remarkable
- Passionate about making deadlines
- You have a good sense of humor, driven to excellence and able to set boundaries with a smile
Our team members enjoy:
- A competitive salary and unmatched professional growth
- An incredible suite of benefits
- The opportunity to work with a market leader, doing what you do best
- A modified work schedule with every other Friday off (March-Nov.)
- Dog-friendly office
- Quick access to hiking and mountain biking trails from our front door
- Free parking
No recruiters, please. Unfortunately, sponsorships cannot be supported at this time.