Kerri joined 360 Engineering in 2018 and has over 20 years of mechanical engineering experience. Kerri’s background includes five years working for an HVAC manufacturer and the rest in mechanical engineering consulting and design.
She has worked on various project types, including tenant finish, historic, office buildings, retail, restaurants, churches, and schools. As a Lead Project Engineer, Kerri plays a key role in seeing projects from concept through design and construction. She completes all technical responsibilities and maintains project deadlines, design team communication, coordination, and quality assurance.
Kerri earned a Bachelor of Science Engineering, Concentration in Mechanical Engineering, from Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She is a licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Colorado.
- Library Innovation Center (LINC)– Greeley, CO
- Gunnison County Library– Gunnison, CO
- Crocs Corporate Headquarters– Broomfield, CO
- National Western Center Stockyards & Stockyards Event Center– Denver, CO
- National Western Center 1901 Stadium Arena Historic Structure Assessment- Denver, CO
- Mental Health Centers of Denver (MHCD) Solutions Center Renovation– Denver, CO
- Longmont Memorial Recreation Center AHU Replacement– Longmont, CO
- Even Hotel DTC Renovation- Denver, CO