Kerri joined 360 Engineering in 2018 and has over 20 years of mechanical engineering experience. Kerri’s background includes five years of working for an HVAC manufacturer and the rest in mechanical engineering consulting and design.
She has worked on a wide range of project types, including tenant finish, office buildings, retail, restaurants, churches, and schools. As a Senior Project Engineer, Kerri plays a key role in seeing projects from concept through design and construction. She is responsible for coordinating with the design team and conducting all associated field investigations, calculations, equipment selections, layout, and drafting.
Kerri earned a Bachelor of Science Engineering, Concentration Mechanical Engineering, from Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She is a licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Colorado.
- Crocs Corporate Headquarters– Broomfield, CO
- National Western Center Stockyards & Stockyards Event Center– Denver, CO
- National Western Center 1901 Stadium Arena Historic Structure Assessment- Denver, CO
- Mental Health Centers of Denver (MHCD) Solutions Center Renovation– Denver, CO
- Longmont Memorial Recreation Center AHU Replacement– Longmont, CO
- Boulder Valley Schools – Mesa Elementary Expansion/Remodel- Boulder, CO
- Even Hotel DTC Renovation- Denver, CO