James joined 360 Engineering in 2020 with a strong background in HVAC design. Since joining the firm, James has worked on key projects, including laboratories, schools, municipal buildings, historic structures, and commercial office spaces for public and private sector clients. The thing James loves most about his job is the people, and he finds it incredibly rewarding to see a finished project he was involved in designing. As a Lead Project Engineer, James coordinates with the design team, guides our internal mechanical engineers, conducts all associated field investigations, performs calculations, selects equipment, develops specifications, and conducts design drafting.
James earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Gonzaga University and is a licensed Professional Engineer in Colorado. James enjoys playing music, video games, and working on cars in his free time.
- Denver Public Schools Ceylon ECE-5– Denver, CO
- Denver Public Schools Smedley Campus MEP Upgrades- Denver, CO
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife Area 16 Service Center- Gunnison, CO
- City and County of Denver CCC Camp Phase 3 Rehabilitation- Morrison, CO
- City and County of Denver Homeless Shelter and Health Clinic Renovation- Denver, CO
- City and County of Denver Coliseum Restrooms- Denver, CO
- South Metro Fire Rescue Station No. 15- Centennial, CO
- Los Alamos National Laboratory Fire Station 5- Los Alamos, NM
- National Park Service Canyon de Chelly National Monument Historic Custodian Residence- Chinle, AZ