360 Engineering recently welcomed Lexie to our team as a Project Manager. Lexie brings a wealth of engineering and project management knowledge with nine years of experience in mechanical and plumbing system design. Lexie chose the mechanical engineering profession because she loves buildings and architecture but also enjoys math and physics. Architectural engineering, which led her to mechanical and plumbing design, allowed her to combine an engineering career that applied to building design and integration. She loves providing occupants with a building that integrates all human comfort needs and elevated design. As a Project Manager, Lexie oversees our mechanical engineers and maintains all design team coordination, schedules, budgets, and quality control.
Lexie grew up in Overland Park, KS, and attended Kansas State University, earning a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering. She has lived in Colorado for a couple of years but grew up coming to Colorado at least twice a year to ski. In addition to skiing, she enjoys cooking and hiking.
- USFS Rio Grande National Forest Divide Ranger District Office- Del Norte, CO
- State of Colorado Capitol Complex Multi-Phase Project- Denver, CO
- Architecture Office Expansion/Addition- Denver, CO
- National Park Service Death Valley National Park Longshed and Bunkhouse- Death Valley, CA
- National Park Service Sequoia National Park Ash Mountain Helibase Rehabilitation- Three Rivers, CA
- National Park Service Mesa Verde National Park Chapin Mesa Historic Buildings and Houses- Mesa Verde, CO