Denise is the president and founding principal of 360 Engineering. With over 25 years of experience, she has been recognized by industry organizations, peers, and clients as a progressive leader in mechanical engineering and the design and building sector. Denise was honored to be named one of the Denver Business Journal’s 2017 Outstanding Women in Business and Top Women in Energy, in addition to a 2017 honoree for Enterprising Magazine’s Enterprising Women of the Year. Under her leadership, 360 has also received prestigious awards, including the U.S. Department of Energy (USDOE’16) Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year and Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce 2016 Small Company of the Year.
Her expertise encompasses designing a wide range of efficient, sustainable HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, and medical gas systems for municipal, civic, and government facilities; healthcare; institutional facilities; and commercial buildings. Based on her knowledge and experience, Denise also performs highly skilled testing and troubleshooting for “problem buildings” and successfully delivers recommendations to correct issues.
Denise is a strong leader and project manager with a Mechanical Engineering degree from the Colorado School of Mines, Colorado State University Project Management Certification, and Dale Carnegie Training. She is a licensed Professional Engineer in over 35 states and is an NCEES record holder. With scrupulous attention to detail, she guides even multi-discipline teams in meticulous project deliveries that meet all goals, including deadlines and budgets. In the office and in the field, she coaches all team members to look at the big picture, provide optimized solutions, and remain flexible, always keeping the client’s best interests in mind. Denise generously shares her vision, direction, and skills to ensure the highest quality outcomes.
You can find Denise watching the Colorado Rockies, playing golf, or walking her beloved dogs when she’s not running the company or traveling.
- Denver Public Schools Whiteman Elementary School- Mechanical Renovations– Denver, CO
- Denver Public Schools Trevista at Horace Mann- Mechanical/Plumbing Renovations– Denver, CO
- National Park Service Death Valley National Park- Visitor Center Rehabilitation– Death Valley, CA
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) Solar Energy Research Facility Cooling Tower– Golden, CO
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) Flatirons Campus Building 251 HVAC Upgrades- Boulder, CO
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) South Table Mountain Campus Exterior Improvements- Golden, CO
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) Integrated Biorefinery Research Facility Mechanical Building- Golden, CO