Denise is president and founding principal of 360 Engineering. With over 25 years of experience, she has been recognized by industry organizations, peers, and clients as a progressive leader in mechanical engineering and the design and building sector. Most recently, Denise was honored to be named one of the Denver Business Journal’s 2017 Outstanding Women in Business and Top Women in Energy, in addition to a 2017 honoree for Enterprising Magazine’s Enterprising Women of the Year. Under her leadership, 360 has also received prestigious awards including U.S. Department of Energy (USDOE’16) Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year and Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce 2016 Small Company of the Year.
Her expertise encompasses the design of a wide range of efficient, sustainable HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, and medical gas systems for municipal, civic, and government facilities; healthcare; institutional facilities; and commercial buildings. Based on her knowledge and experience, Denise also performs highly skilled testing and troubleshooting for “problem buildings” and delivers recommendations to successfully correct issues.
With a Mechanical Engineering degree from Colorado School of Mines, Colorado State University Project Management Certification, and Dale Carnegie Training, Denise is a strong leader and project manager. With scrupulous attention to detail, she guides even multi-discipline teams in meticulous project deliveries that meet all goals including deadline and budget. In the office and in the field, she coaches all team members to look at the big picture, provide optimized solutions, and remain flexible, always keeping the client’s best interests in mind. Denise generously shares her vision, direction, and skills to ensure the highest quality outcomes.
When she’s not running the company, or traveling, you can find Denise watching the Colorado Rockies, playing golf, or walking her beloved dogs, Sadie and Rogue.
- Denver Public Schools Whiteman Elementary School- Mechanical Renovations– Denver, CO
- Denver Public Schools Trevista at Horace Mann- Mechanical/Plumbing Renovations– Denver, CO
- National Park Service Death Valley National Park- Visitor Center Rehabilitation- Death Valley, CA
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) National Wind Technology Center Building 251 HVAC Upgrades- Boulder, CO
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) South Table Mountain Campus Exterior Improvements- Golden, CO
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) Integrated Biorefinery Research Facility Mechanical Building- Golden, CO