With a rich background in the mechanical design and construction industry, Taylor joined 360 Engineering in 2014. As a controls contractor, he gained a deep understanding of complex controls system operations and developed a holistic approach to mechanical design and system layout that optimizes occupant comfort, facility maintenance, and energy efficiency. Applying his full knowledge and experience, Taylor capably handles a plethora of design duties, from load calculations and duct and pipe layout to equipment specification and construction administration.
As a project manager, Taylor brings genuine enthusiasm to the team and a passion for finding the best solution possible every time. He focuses on fulfilling client needs and expectations, meeting project goals and deadlines, and maintaining a high level of quality in deliverables and execution. Taylor has experience in a diverse range of markets, including commercial and office, retail, hospitality, government, laboratories, healthcare, and education. A licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Colorado, ACG Certified Commissioning Authority (CxA), U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional in Building Design & Construction (LEED AP BD+C), and WELL Accredited Professional (WELL AP), Taylor earned his M.S. and B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Johns Hopkins University. Most recently, Taylor earned is MBA through the Smartly MBA Degree Program. Taylor also serves on the Board of Governors for the Rocky Mountain Chapter of ASHRAE.
Taylor enjoys spending as much time as possible outdoors, whether he’s skiing, climbing, biking, or camping.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology- Building 24 HVAC Upgrade Analysis– Boulder, CO
- State of Colorado 1881 Pierce- Building Commissioning– Lakewood, CO
- Denver Public Schools Grant Beacon Middle School- Mechanical Renovations– Denver, CO
- Denver Public Schools Kepner Middle School- Mechanical and Plumbing Renovations– Denver, CO
- Sloans Lake Tap & Burger Restaurant– Denver, CO
- National Park Service Scotts Bluff National Monument- Visitor Center Renovation– Gering, NE
- National Park Service Rocky Mountain National Park- Beaver Meadows Visitor Center Renovation– Estes Park, CO
- National Park Service Death Valley National Park- Scotty’s Castle Mechanical and Plumbing Renovations- Death Valley, CA