Taylor joined 360 Engineering in 2014 and now leads our technical team as the Director of Engineering. As an experienced mechanical engineer, Taylor offers a holistic approach to mechanical design and system layout to optimize occupant comfort, facility maintenance, and energy efficiency. His focus is on fulfilling client needs and expectations, meeting project goals and deadlines, and maintaining high quality in deliverables and execution. He brings a genuine enthusiasm to the team and a passion for finding the best solution possible every time.
Taylor has experience in a diverse range of markets, including commercial and office, retail, hospitality, government, laboratories, healthcare, and education. A licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Colorado, ACG Certified Commissioning Authority (CxA), U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional in Building Design & Construction (LEED AP BD+C), and WELL Accredited Professional (WELL AP), Taylor earned his M.S. and B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Johns Hopkins University. Most recently, Taylor earned his MBA through the QUANTIC School of Business & Technology MBA Degree Program. Taylor also serves on the Board of Governors for the Rocky Mountain Chapter of ASHRAE.
Taylor enjoys spending as much time as possible outdoors, whether he’s skiing, climbing, biking, or camping.
- Crocs Corporate Headquarters– Broomfield, CO
- Alterra Mountain Company Corporate Headquarters– Denver, CO
- National Western Center Stockyards & Stockyards Event Center– Denver, CO
- National Institute of Standards and Technology- Building 24 HVAC Upgrade Analysis– Boulder, CO
- State of Colorado 1881 Pierce- Building Commissioning– Lakewood, CO
- Denver Public Schools Grant Beacon Middle School- Mechanical Renovations– Denver, CO
- Denver Public Schools Kepner Middle School- Mechanical and Plumbing Renovations– Denver, CO
- Sloans Lake Tap & Burger Restaurant– Denver, CO
- National Park Service Scotts Bluff National Monument- Visitor Center Renovation– Gering, NE
- National Park Service Rocky Mountain National Park- Beaver Meadows Visitor Center Renovation– Estes Park, CO
- National Park Service Death Valley National Park- Scotty’s Castle Mechanical and Plumbing Renovations– Death Valley, CA