Ryan joined 360 Engineering in 2017. With a technical engineering sales background, he is a client-focused mechanical engineer experienced in systems design, equipment selection, systems troubleshooting, and testing, and project management from conception through design and commissioning. He is knowledgeable in the latest engineering software, including BIM 360 and Revit.
Ryan has executed projects in public and private sectors, with experience in aviation, public safety, laboratories, commercial buildings, and office spaces.
He holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Alabama and is a licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Colorado.
- Denver International Airport – B-East and C-East Concourse Expansions– Denver, CO
- Denver International Airport – Peak Storage Relocation- Denver, CO
- Denver International Airport – Customer Service Relocation- Denver, CO
- City and County of Denver – 2019 Facility Condition Assessments – 34 Denver Fire Department Buildings- Denver, CO
- City and County of Denver – CCC Camp Rehabilitation– Morrison, CO
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) – Building 1 Domestic Water Replacement- Boulder, CO
- FirstBank Training Center Remodel– Lakewood, CO
- FirstBank 64th & McIntyre Mechanical and Plumbing Upgrades- Arvada, CO
- Venture X Commercial Office Tenant Finish- Denver, CO