Mike joined 360 Engineering in 2011 with a diverse range of skills and knowledge in engineering design and construction. Over the course of his 20-year career, he has successfully delivered mechanical and plumbing systems for a comprehensive range of projects of all types and sizes, from small-scale tenant improvements to ground up, multi-building facilities. With recent projects such as a new 92,000 square-foot K-12 school and a five-building, 410-unit, lodging complex located in a National Park, Mike’s experience spans multiple markets including education, healthcare, government, hospitality, research laboratories, recreation, retail, commercial, and offices. His expertise encompasses system selection and layout, equipment selection, specifications, drafting, project coordination, and construction administration.
A hands-on project manager, Mike provides solid leadership and mentoring to our project engineers. In every aspect, from interfacing with clients to answering technical questions in the field about specifications, drawings, or calculations, Mike works collaboratively and leads by example, not only managing communications and projects, but jumping in and working on drawings or helping wherever necessary. He is a member of mechanical engineering industry organizations ASHRAE and ASPE.
When he’s not at work, Mike enjoys hunting and fishing, dog training, and – most of all – spending time with his daughter.
- Bank Lofts- Boiler Retrofit and Steam Removal– Denver, CO
- Petroleum Building- Chiller and Cooling Tower Replacement– Denver, CO
- Denver Public Schools Inspire Elementary School– Denver, CO
- Summit/Dillon Fire Administration Building- Dillon, CO
- Denver Botanic Gardens Center for Science, Art and Education- Denver, CO
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Building 1 Domestic Water Replacement– Boulder, CO
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Steam and Chilled Water Study– Boulder, CO
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) National Wind Technology Center CoMET Insulation- Boulder, CO
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) Solar Energy Research Facility (SERF) Laboratory W132– Golden, CO