Joe joined 360 Engineering in 2016 as a project engineer and has developed into a leader in the firm. He is a respected mentor and a skilled manager of projects of all sizes, maintaining close design team coordination, project schedules, and budgets.
In his time at 360 Engineering, Joe has worked on a diverse range of project types, including tenant improvements, renovations, HVAC and plumbing retrofits, and new construction. His market sector expertise ranges from education, municipal, and the federal government to commercial buildings and workplaces.
Joe earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Maryland. He is a licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Colorado and is a member of industry organizations USGBC Colorado, ASHRAE, and ASPE.
- 27J Schools – Prairie View High School Commons Addition– Henderson, CO
- Denver Public Schools – Inspire Middle School Addition– Denver, CO
- Denver Public Schools – Merrill Middle School Addition and Remodel– Denver, CO
- Morgan Community College Classroom Remodel- Fort Morgan, CO
- Summit Fire & EMS/Summit Ambulance Service- Dillon, CO
- Project W – Multi-Floor Office and Amenity Space Remodel- Denver, CO
- National Park Service Death Valley National Park- Scotty’s Castle Mechanical and Plumbing Renovations– Death Valley, CA